Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This is so yummy. Easy, quick, very relaxing.
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
EXCELLENT MIX! What got me attracted to this recipe is the lower number of cals as compared to other mix recipes, some of which shot upto as high as 925 cals per serving. I made this for myself tonight and really liked it. I used Cadbury's drinking chocolate powder, Hills Bros. Double Mocha powder(for the powdered coffee creamer), Nescafe instant coffee, sugar and cinnamon. I substituted the nutmeg with cinnamon as I don't have any nutmeg at the moment. This beverage will warm you up and its light in taste and good for the soul! Thanks for sharing. Love it:)
- 1 cup Coffeemate non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1 cup powdered chocolate milk mix
- 2⁄3 cup instant coffee granules
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg