Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy, brandy liqueur that you can fortunately start drinking straight away!
- 1 (400 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 ml instant coffee powder
- 5 ml vanilla essence
- 1 (170 g) can evaporated milk
- 375 ml brandy
- Mix all ingredients together and bottle.
- Refrigerate for as long as you can stand it.
Just made this now with my husband and it tastes exactly like Cape Velvet. Very simple to make and utterly delish !! Have to stop ourselves from drinking the extra cup that would not fit into the bottle as it is only lunchtime, but then, why not ??