Recipe by lets.eat
This is not your typical ooey-gooey fudge brownie. Mild cocoa taste with a sugary crunch.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour, unsifted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together the melted butter, cocoa, eggs and sugar.
- Stir in the flour, salt and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Fold in the walnuts.
- Spread mixture evenly into a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, or until done.