Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 150 g ham, diced or 1⁄4 kg ground beef
- 200 g carrots, chopped
- 150 g string beans, sliced thinly crosswise
- 150 g spinach leaves, cut into smaller pieces
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 226 g lasagna noodles, cooked
- 250 g spaghetti sauce
- White Sauce: Melt butter. Add flour gradually until well blended. Mix milk with water. Gradually stir into flour mixture until smooth. Cook for 5 minutes with continuous stirring. Set aside.
- Filling: Sauté garlic, onion, carrot and ham. Cook for 10 minutes. Add Baguio beans, spinach and flour. Cook for 3 minutes. Remove from flame. Add 1/2 cup cheese and powdered milk. Mix well. Set aside.
- Cut each lasagna noodle crosswise into two. Lay flat on tray. Place 2 tbsp of filling in each lasagna noodle and roll. Arrange in greased 13" X 9" baking pan. Pour Spaghetti Sauce and white sauce, then top with remaining cheese. Bake covered at 375oF for 25 minutes then uncovered for 10 minutes.