Easy to make, everyone likes cherry cordials. Great gift idea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1"Paint"a cherry cordial mold (it will have fairly deep circular pockets with a little"nipple" at the top) with melted chocolate.
- 2Place it in your freezer for a few minutes until it sets up.
- 3Take a maraschino cherry that has been cut lengthwise into quarters.
- 4Place 3/4 of the cherry in the mold.
- 5Thin out a little of the fondant with some maraschino cherry juice and drop a[i]little[/i] into the mold with the cherry pieces (don't overfill or it will seep out).
- 6Use more melted chocolate to seal the bottom of the cordial, placing mold back in freezer for about 5 minutes or until chocolate is hard.
- 7Then just pop the cordials out of the mold.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Cordials
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.3
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: