Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Take a stroll candy cane lane with this minty cocktail.
Make and share this Candy Cane Lane Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce white creme de menthe
- 1⁄2 ounce peppermint schnapps
- splash grenadine
- peppermint candy, garnish
- Add a dash of grenadine into the bottom of a chilled martini glass and set aside.
- Pour the rest of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into the glass with grenadine to create a “swirl” effect. Garnish with peppermint candy.
I made this a party, HUGE hit! everyone drank all I had mixed and still wanted more! A definite staple on my holiday list! PRMR 2013....Grpa