Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful, simple dessert. Take to a party, a potluck, etc.
Make and share this Candy Cane Cream Cheese Pie - by Myrna recipe from Food.com.
- In bowel whip cream cheese until fluffy.
- Slowly add sweetened condensed milk, while continuing to whip until well blended.
- Add vanilla flavoring.
- Add lemon juice, blending well.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of crushed candy.
- Chill for 2-4 hours until set.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of crushed candy cane evenly over top.