Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Soothing and refreshing
Make and share this Candy Cane Bath Salts in a Jar recipe from Food.com.
- 8 lbs epsom salts
- 4 lbs kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon glycerin
- 12 drops peppermint (essential oil)
- 12 drops red food coloring
- Empty half of the Epsom Salts into a large bowl and add half of the Kosher salt. Mix well.
- Add half the glycerin, half peppermint oil and food color. Mix well. Color should be even.
- In a second bowl, empty half of the Epsom Salts and add half of the kosher salt. Stir well. Add half the glycerin and half the peppermint oil. Mix well.
- Holding jars at an angle layer salts in the jars, alternating white and red.