Wonderful brownies that use a cake mix and rolo candies and heath bar bits. What a combo, made in heaven!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray or grease it.
- 3In a large bowl combine the cake mix, melted butter, milk and eggs.
- 4Stir with a wooden spoon until well blended.
- 5Press half of mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- 6Bake for 6 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and sprinkle with heath bar bits and semisweet morsels.
- 8Press rolo candies into batter 5 across and 7 down.
- 9Do not press all the way down to the bottom.
- 10Crumble remaining dough over the candy layer.
- 11Bake for 25 minutes more.
- 12Cool before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.2
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 157.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-covered toffee bits