Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Wonderful brownies that use a cake mix and rolo candies and heath bar bits. What a combo, made in heaven!!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray or grease it.
- In a large bowl combine the cake mix, melted butter, milk and eggs.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until well blended.
- Press half of mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with heath bar bits and semisweet morsels.
- Press rolo candies into batter 5 across and 7 down.
- Do not press all the way down to the bottom.
- Crumble remaining dough over the candy layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes more.
- Cool before cutting.