This recipe belongs to Deborah Biggs, of Omaha, NE. It was featured in the Kraft Foods Magazine, as a winner of a Philadelphia cheesecake contest. The prep/cooking time does not include refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Mix ginger snap crumbs, butter, and 2 T sugar and press into bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- 3Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer til blended.
- 4Add sour cream and mix well.
- 5Add eggs, one at a time, bleating after each until just blended.
- 6Stir in half EACH of the pie filling, nuts and toffee bits.
- 7Pour into crust.
- 8Bake 35 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 9Cool and refrigerate 4 hours.
- 10Top with remaining apple pie filling, nuts and toffee.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Apple Pie Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.9
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 56.5 mg
- Sodium 203.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: