Recipe by firealarmqueen
This recipe belongs to Deborah Biggs, of Omaha, NE. It was featured in the Kraft Foods Magazine, as a winner of a Philadelphia cheesecake contest. The prep/cooking time does not include refrigeration time.
- 236.59 ml ginger snaps, crushed
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 7.39 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml apple pie filling, divided
- 118.29 ml walnuts, divided
- 118.29 ml toffee pieces, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix ginger snap crumbs, butter, and 2 T sugar and press into bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer til blended.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, bleating after each until just blended.
- Stir in half EACH of the pie filling, nuts and toffee bits.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 35 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool and refrigerate 4 hours.
- Top with remaining apple pie filling, nuts and toffee.