Recipe by AZRoxy63
Everyone who has ever tasted this has said it is the best! Try it this holiday season!
Top Review by PinkGerbera
I really liked the flavor but I would decrease the amount of nutmeg and cinnamon next time - was a little too strong for me. I loved that it smelled great in the kitchen while baking this!
- 3 (680.38 g) can yams
- 59.16 ml butter
- 2 granny smith apples
- 29.58 ml nutmeg
- 44.37 ml cinnamon
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 473.18 ml chopped pecans
- 453.59 g bag miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Empty the 3 cans of yams into an 8x8 baking pan.
- Mix brown sugar in with sauce from the yams.
- Drop the butter onto the top of the yams.
- Slice apples with skin on very, very thin and remove their cores.
- Place the slices on top of the butter and yams.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg over the apple slices.
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans evenly over the apples and gently mix everything together as much as possible.
- Cover all ingredients with entire bag of mimi marshmallows.
- Bake at 350 degrees until hot and marsmallow on top are melted and golden brown.
- You may increase amounts to make in larger or smaller pans.