Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Can not remember where I got this recipe but have been using it for years. Everyone asks for Me to bring it for family and friend get together.
- 2 (1 lb) cans yams
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Drain yams saving 3/4 cup of the syrup.
- Combine syrup, butter, raisins, cinnamon and marshmallows.
- Heat over medium stirring till marshmallows melt.
- Add yams and stir.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Top with some extra mini marshmallows and bake additional 10 minutes til browned.
This was DELISH! I will definitely make it again!
This was totally yummy! I made it as written and found it very easy and oh so tasty. The raisins were a great addition. This will replace the recipe I've been using from now on. Thanks for sharing. Made for Spring PAC 2012.