Can not remember where I got this recipe but have been using it for years. Everyone asks for Me to bring it for family and friend get together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain yams saving 3/4 cup of the syrup.
- 2Combine syrup, butter, raisins, cinnamon and marshmallows.
- 3Heat over medium stirring till marshmallows melt.
- 4Add yams and stir.
- 5Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- 6Bake at 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- 7Top with some extra mini marshmallows and bake additional 10 minutes til browned.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candied Canned Yams With Marshmallows
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.7
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 90.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g