- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons wild strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- apple (use as many as you would like!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together all ingredients except for apples.
- Add 1 cup of cold water and mix.
- Cook on stovetop until it boils.
- Remove from heat.
- Peel apples and cut in half and core.
- Put in a 9X13 pan or baking dish.
- Spoon hot syrup over apples.
- Cover with foil leaving corners folded back.
- Make a few slits in foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 45 minutes or until apples are tender.