Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are wonderful. It is a recipe of my grandma's. They make a great dessert!!
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons wild strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- apple (use as many as you would like!)
- Mix together all ingredients except for apples.
- Add 1 cup of cold water and mix.
- Cook on stovetop until it boils.
- Remove from heat.
- Peel apples and cut in half and core.
- Put in a 9X13 pan or baking dish.
- Spoon hot syrup over apples.
- Cover with foil leaving corners folded back.
- Make a few slits in foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 45 minutes or until apples are tender.
WOW! Soooo easy to make. So little ingredients!