Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the winner of the Philadelphia Cheesecake Contest and is a twist on a classic holiday favorite. Recipe by Deborah Biggs.
- 236.59 ml crushed nabisco ginger snaps
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 453.59 g cream cheese, Softened
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml apple pie filling, divided
- 118.29 ml walnut pieces, divided
- 118.29 ml toffee pieces, divided
- Heat oven to 325. Mix ginger snap crumbs, butter and 2 tablespoons sugar; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Stir in half each of pie filling, nuts and toffee. Pour into crust.
- Bake 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with remaining pie filling, nuts and toffee.