2 hrs 30 mins
That Napa Chicken Ranch's Note:
This is a great recipe for an outdoor party- even non-seafood lovers enjoy the mild flavor of the salmon--the taste will send you to the tropics in your own backyard!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 9x13-inch baking dish combine coconut milk; marinade and onions.
- 2Add salmon; cover and marinate for 2 hours, turning half way through.
- 3Preheat your gas or charcoal grill to medium heat.
- 4Place the salmon skin-side-down on a well-oiled grill grate.
- 5Cover the grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes. If any of the salmon pieces are cooking too quickly, move them to a cooler part of the grill.
- 6Continue cooking 5 to 7 minutes longer (Be careful not to overcook--they will continue to cook slightly after removing from the grill).
- 7Cover with an aluminum foil “tent” and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cancun Salmon “q”
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.5
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 117.8 mg
- Sodium 166.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 47.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: