Recipe by Ladeeb22
Easy pulled pork recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Top Review by knitaholic
Easy and delicious. It doesn't get better than this. I had a picnic roast that I had to use before it went bad, and was looking for something that I potentially had all ingredients for. This fit the bill perfectly. It's also versatile enough to use the meat in tacos, or just eat by itself if you're in a rush. Thanks for posting!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 1⁄2-4 lbs boneless pork shoulder, netted or tied
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's French onion soup
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 12 sandwich buns, split
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until it’s well browned on all sides.
- Stir the soup, ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar in a 5-quart slow cooker. Add the pork and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the pork is fork-tender.
- Remove the pork from the cooker to a cutting board and let stand for 10 minutes. Using 2 forks, shred the pork. Return the pork to the cooker.
- Divide the pork and sauce mixture among the rolls.
- Can also be cooked on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.