Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got this from the campbells website, looks like a great appetizer or lunch! Not sure of the amount of servings, so just guessing.
- 9 1⁄2 ounces puff pastry shells (9.5oz MINI package)
- 1 tablespoon chunky peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 2 medium green onions, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- Bake, cool and remove the "top" of the shells according to the package directions.
- Stir the peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, cilantro, sugar and ginger in a small bowl until the ingredients are mixed. Add water if needed to make a smoother consistency. Add the chicken and 2 tablespoons of the green onions. Toss to coat.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the shells. Sprinkle with the remaining green onions. Serve immediately.