Recipe by monkeypox484
In a rush, got empty cabinets? This is the perfect dinner recipe for you! This delicious, savory, meal can be whipped up in about 45 min tops! And this recipe just may have to become a dinner regular in your home.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup prepared favorite Italian salad dressing
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup (I like Cambells)
- 1⁄2 cup pace salsa
- 12 flour tortillas
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small avocado, sliced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large shallow dish, arange chicken. Pour dressing over chicken, turning to coat. Cover, refridgerate about 30 minute.
- To grill: Remove chicken from bowl and arrange on grill directly above medium coals. Grill uncovered about 15 min, turning once during cooking.
- In saucepan combine salsa and soup. Over medium heat, heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, heat tortillas according to package.
- Slice chicken into thin strips. Arrange down center of each tortilla, top with desired amount of onions, avocado, and soup mixture.
- Roll up and devour!