Recipe by SarahBelle9475
my father got this recipe off of a campbells tomato soup can.. no, you read right.Tomato soup goes Oriental in this tasty stir fry sauce. Serve over rice.
Top Review by LindaMarie40
I was looking for this recipe to use with vegetarian beef strips (available from Presidents Choice in Canada). It worked out perfectly without the meat - I just added more water to the sauce. Thanks.
- 1 lb sirloin steak (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups broccoli, pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice beef into very thin strips. In a skillet or wok, heat oil. Add beef and stir fry until beef is cooked.
- Add broccoli and garlic and cook until broccoli is tender-crisp.
- Add soup, soy sauce and vinegar. Heat and stir until boiling. Makes 4 servings.