1/3 Photos of Cami's Healthy Tuna Pasta Bake
I wanted a healthy but tasty dinner tonight and this is what I came up with. Hope you find it as enjoyable as I do :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (200 g) can tuna flakes in mineral water
- 100 g extra light cream cheese
- 150 g creme fraiche
- 3 slices processed cheddar cheese (reduced fat)
- 6 spring onions (chopped)
- dried parsley (to taste)
- garlic, crushed (to taste)
- Season-All salt (to taste)
- pasta shells
- vegetable oil, emulsion (I use Flora cuisine)
- 1Cook pasta for required time, drain well and place in an oven proof dish and set aside.
- 2In a small pan heat Flora cuisine on a high heat then add spring onions and crushed garlic. Stir briefly and reduce heat to low then add cream cheese, cremé fraiche and slices of reduced fat processed cheddar cheese. Stir until smooth.
- 3Add parsley and season all to sauce and stir. Then add drained tuna flakes and mix.
- 4Pour tuna mix over pasta shells and turn until all pasta is coated. Heat oven to 180 degrees and cook for 20-25mins.
- 5Tip: You can also add a crust by mixing breadcrumbs with flora cuisine and spreading over the bake before placing in the oven.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cami's Healthy Tuna Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.1
- Calories from Fat 478
- Total Fat 53.1 g
- Saturated Fat 32.5 g
- Cholesterol 183.9 mg
- Sodium 463.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 17.4 g