Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Quick, tasty meat dish adapted from a box top recipe.
Make and share this California Style Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (2 slices torn)
- 1 can mushroom, drained
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- Mix well the milk,catsup,mustard and egg.
- Add onion and bread and let stand 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and beef and mix well.
- Turn into loaf pan.
- Bake one hour at 350 and let stand 10 minutes before serving.