1/1 Photo of California Pizza Kitchen Romaine-Watercress Salad W/ Balsamic-B
Someone on Zaar said that CPK is not serving this salad anymore and wanted the recipe. I happen to have the recipe and I'm happy to post it here so these salad lovers can again have their 'fix.' This recipe serves 4 entree size servings or 8 side servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 large fresh basil leaves
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 lb gorgonzola, crumbled
- 3/4 cup olive oil, mild flavored
- 1In a blender, process basil, gorgonzola and vinegar. Then, on a slower speed, blend in oil briefly. Set aside in refrigerator to chill.
- 2Later, in a large mixing bowl, combine the greens.
- 3Add dressing and toss to coat all leaves.
- 4Transfer the dressed greens to several chilled serving plates. Top each with equal amounts of crumbled Gorgonzola cheese and walnuts.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for California Pizza Kitchen Romaine-Watercress Salad W/ Balsamic-B
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1068.4
- Calories from Fat 932
- Total Fat 103.5 g
- Saturated Fat 25.1 g
- Cholesterol 63.7 mg
- Sodium 1203.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 29.2 g