california chicken sandwich
- in a large skillet put the balsamic vinegar and garlic along with the chicken breasts.
- add fresh ground pepper (i use about one tbs) on medium heat cook the ckicken until it is done.
- butter just one side of each slice of bread.
- assemble (butter on the outside) sandwiches with cheeses on each slice of bread then on one slice put the avacado (enough to cover surface of sandwich) tomato and chicken.
- in a heated skillet add sandwich and toast each side for about three minutes or until golden brown.
- slice in half and serve.
- you can also spread honey mustard or mayo on sandwhich before toasting.