Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This comes from a long time friend of the family and acts as a great easy to make appetizer. I serve them at most get togethers and always run out fast. This is the basic recipe you can always add more to it.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced scallion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped olive
- 1 -2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 tortillas
- Combine all ingredients into a paste.
- Spread paste thinly on tortillas all the way to the ends.
- Roll burritos tightly.
- Refrigerate over night
- Cut burritos into 1/4 in slices and serve with salsa.
If you took out the scallions and added pesto sauce and sunflowerseeds it would be awesome!