Recipe by Boyz 5
SO easy....a child could make these!Your children will love helping you make these fun treats. You can use any flavour combination you like,however,I prefer a chocolate cake/chocolate frosting combo. Hint: Use a one-inch ice-cream scoop to form the balls.Dipping chocolate can be tinted various colours and decorated with sprinkles,coloured sugar,coconut,etc.
- 1 (510 g) package cake mix, any flavour prepared with
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 (340 g) container frosting, any flavour
- dipping chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare cake mix according to directions on the box;Let cool.
- Break up cake into tiny pieces( I use the food processor for this).
- In a large bowl,mix in one container of frosting with the cake crumbs.
- Using ice-cream scoop,form balls of cake.
- Freeze on sheet pan until hard.
- Melt one bag of coating chocolate over a double boiler;Dip cake balls in chocolate and let excess drip off on metal racks.