Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is good.
- 3 tablespoons vanilla
- 4 cups sugar
- 5 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 4 egg yolks
- 10 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 cups peanuts
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- First add the sugar, flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In separate bowl add vanilla, and the eggs.
- Carefully mix together into mixer.
- After mixing that mix in milk.
- Wait till creamy.
- When its creamy add chocolate and peanuts.
- mix again.
- preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Let cook until time is up for cooking or you can put a toothpick in then pull it out if something is on it it is not done. if nothing is on it it is done. Let cool for at least 2 hours.
- When it is done either make icing or put whipped cream on it.
- You may add more chocolate chips.
- You may add fruit.
- Then ENJOY!