Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
One of my favorite recipes. The andouille sausage gives it such a wonderful flavor.
Make and share this Cajun Sweet Potato Hash recipe from Food.com.
- Saute onions and garlic in the olive oil over medium heat in sauce pan until translucent.
- Add andouille sausage and stir well to combine. Cook until some of the fat begins to render from the sausage.
- Add the diced sweet potato and cook for 12 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add chicken stock until evaporated, 5-10 minutes.
- Add cream and reduce until gone.
- Season with salt and pepper and keep warm.