One of my favorite recipes. The andouille sausage gives it such a wonderful flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions and garlic in the olive oil over medium heat in sauce pan until translucent.
- 2Add andouille sausage and stir well to combine. Cook until some of the fat begins to render from the sausage.
- 3Add the diced sweet potato and cook for 12 minutes stirring frequently.
- 4Add chicken stock until evaporated, 5-10 minutes.
- 5Add cream and reduce until gone.
- 6Season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Sweet Potato Hash
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.8
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 472.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: