Recipe by Bergy
Nice spicy potatoes crunchy crisp. Use as much spice or as little as you want. great served with breakfast, lunch or dinner
- 6 large potatoes, peeled,cut int 1/2 " pieces and cooked until almost tender apprx 5 minutes,drain well
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning (Tony Chachere's or other cajun spice and if not available use additional tsp chili powder)
- 1⁄4 cup lite olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400F degrees.
- Spread the potatoes single layer on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with the paprika, chili, cajun spice and then drizzle with the olive oil.
- Mix the potatoes with a spatula to coat all sides evenly.
- Season with salt.
- Bake potatoes until crisp, turning with a spatula every 10 minutes, Apprx 40 minutes.