Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy preparation and crock pot cooking make an easy meal.
Make and share this Cajun Seasoned Chicken - Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- Cook bacon over medium high heat until crisp.
- Add bell pepper & onion, cook until tender.
- Spoon bacon & vegetables into crock pot. Sprinkle chicken with 1 t Cajun Seasoning and brown in skillet (cook 4 to 5 minutes).
- Arrange chicken & drippings in crock pot over vegetables.
- Mix 1 t Cajun Seasoning with tomatoes and pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low 8 - 9 hours.
- Serve over rice.