Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Easy preparation and crock pot cooking make an easy meal.
Make and share this Cajun Seasoned Chicken - Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 4 -6 chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- Cook bacon over medium high heat until crisp.
- Add bell pepper & onion, cook until tender.
- Spoon bacon & vegetables into crock pot. Sprinkle chicken with 1 t Cajun Seasoning and brown in skillet (cook 4 to 5 minutes).
- Arrange chicken & drippings in crock pot over vegetables.
- Mix 1 t Cajun Seasoning with tomatoes and pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low 8 - 9 hours.
- Serve over rice.
I found this recipe in Pillsbury's Fast Slow Cooker Cookbook and searched before posting. I did notice a 1/4 cup of chopped celery was omitted. I really liked the flavor of this simple recipe. Thanks for posting for me.