Recipe by KristenErinM
from cooking light. fabulous. 254 cal.per 2 salmon cakes(when using 1 tbs. canola oil, however i omitted and used cooking spray). 9.1 grams of fat, 29 g. protein, 16.3 g. carbs,
Top Review by ElleFirebrand
Great way to use up leftover salmon. I was surprised by the aoili, very tasty and very simple and the cakes themselves were good, though mine were a bit spicy as I didn't measure my Cajun seasonings. I found too that mine were a bit soft and didn't stay together unless I was extra careful...
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 18 ounces canned salmon, drained
- 1⁄4 sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning or 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- combine ingredients for aioli and set aside.
- for salmon cakes, combine the first 6 ingredients (through the mustard). shape into 8 patties. dredge in the 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs. cook over medium high heat in pan coated with cooking spray. allow 3-4 minutes cook time per side.
- serve with aioli on top!