- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cajun-style stewed tomatoes
- 3 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 4 ounces smoked sausage, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up any large tomatoes.
- In a large saucepan combine the tomatoes, water, seasoning pkt from noodles, sausage, and green peppers.
- Over high heat, bring to boiling.
- Break noodles into quarters and add to saucepan.
- Return to boiling; cook for 2 minutes.
- Ladle into bowls and top with cheese.
- Serve warm with tortillas and green salad for a quick dinner.