- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (not Cajun salt mix)
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium high or preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place vegetables on foil (1 18x24 inch sheet aluminum foil), sprinkle with seasoning, mix and top with butter.
- Double fold top and edges to form a packet.
- Cook on a covered grill 12-14 minutes or place on a cookie sheet and bake 20-25 minutes.