Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Cajun-style grilled chicken breasts for varied meals such as Caesar salad, sandwiches, and a dinner entrée! Cajun chicken can be served hot or cold.
Top Review by Nif
I used 2 breasts for this recipe and made it as directed. I have to admit that I thought that all of the spices would be really salty or "unpleasant". So not true! The blend is fantastic! I really enjoyed the chicken with recipe #503410 and recipe #503664. Made for my fellow Tasty Tester. Thanks EK! :)
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian herb seasoning
- garlic powder, to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 10 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large shallow dish, mix the oil, Cajun seasoning, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and lemon pepper. Place the chicken in the dish, and turn to coat with the mixture. Cover, and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Drain chicken, and discard marinade. Place chicken on hot grill and cook for 6 to 8 on each side, or until juices run clear.