Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I always have this in the cupboard, you just never no when you with get that cinnamon craving.
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup dry milk or 3⁄4 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all in a blender or food processor and whirl until combined.
- You can also place in a jar and shake well.
- Store in an airtight container.
- To serve: add 1 to 2 tsps. minimum into hot coffee and stir.
Dancer^, after just having a cup of coffee adding your Cinnamon and Spice Flavored Creamer to it, I found I much prefer that creamer to this one. The other creamer just tastes so good, and I enjoyed the extra spices added to it. I'm sorry I wasn't able to give this recipe a good review as I did the other, and I surely hope you won't hold that against me. I guess my taste buds just prefered the other mix.
Wonderful .... thank you for sharing I used a cheap cheap store brand coffee creamer and it worked perfectly!!! It will be in my daughters christmas basket