1/2 Photos of Cafe Latte Slushy
8 hrs 15 mins
Happy Harry #2's Note:
Ahhh! It's the middle of "May Gray" here in So. California, and that leads right into "June Gloom", and then comes SUMMER!!! So here is a way to use your coffee for a special summer drink! This idea came from another web site. Cook time is freezer time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2You can lower the fat by using fat-free milk or fat-free half 'n half. You can also use Splenda to replace the sugar, but for me, the flavor was very different.
- 3SIMPLE DIRECTIONS:.
- 4Combine hot coffee and sugar in a large bowl. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add one cup milk. Stir well.
- 5Cover and freeze in bowl for 8 hours.
- 7Let thaw slightly in the refrigerator.
- 8Add 1 cup milk.
- 9Using hand electric beater, beat at medium speed until broken up.
- 10Serve immediately with a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cafe Latte Slushy
Serving Size: 1 (1062 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.0
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 124.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 8.2 g