Recipe by kzbhansen
This is a nice dessert or after dinner drink combining coffee, rum and amaretto. Cooking time includes time for allowing the gelatin to set.
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 3 1⁄4 cups cold water
- 4 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 cloves, whole
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 3 tablespoons rum
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften gelatin in 1/2 Cup of the water and set aside.
- Combine remaining water and the next 5 ingredients in saucepan, bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the spices and add the gelatin, stir until dissolved.
- Stir in rum and amaretto.
- Pour into individual serving glasses.
- Chill until firm.
- Serve with a puff of whipped cream.