Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simply a great alternative to the age old stuffed egg. This was a RR recipe, but I customized it to my own liking and made it a bit simpler.
- Place eggs in a large stockpot and fill halfway with water. Set burner on high and cover pot. When water comes to a boil turn off the heat, cover and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Run cold water in pot until eggs can be handled by hand. Remove shells and discard.
- Slice eggs in half and remove yolks.
- Place yolks and remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop mixture into egg halves.
What a great idea! I doubled the worcestershire, anchovy and lemon juice, we like it quite pungent. Very tasty!