Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 8 ounces ziti pasta or 8 ounces mostaccioli pasta or 8 ounces other medium shape pasta, uncooked
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄3 cup bottled light caesar salad dressing, plus
- 2 tablespoons bottled light caesar salad dressing (I use Kraft)
- 12 ounces uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed hot red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup grated romano cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; 3 minutes before pasta is done, add broccoli.
- While pasta is cooking, heat 2 tablespoons of the dressing in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and pepper flakes; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp is opaque.
- Drain pasta and broccoli; transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add remaining 1/3 cup dressing and shrimp mixture; toss well.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.