Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
I make this with light mayo (must be Hellmann's for best taste) to lighten this up; but feel free to use the regular if you prefer.
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed through a garlic press
- 118.29 ml reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 44.37 ml fresh lemon juice
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 78.07 ml olive oil or 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- Press garlis into a jar with a resealable lid. Add remaining ingredients and 1 tbsp cold water. Cover tightly and shake well until combined. Taste and adjust salt and pepper if needed. Can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
Yum! I made this as directed with regular mayo (not reduced-fat) and vegetable oil as I was low on olive oil. Nice, tart flavor without being overbearing. I felt that it was a little thin to use immediately.... but after refrigerating the leftovers.... it thickened up a bit and we preferred the consistency more this way. Thanks Brooklynne for a nice keeper. Congrats again on your Week 13 Football Pool win!!