Recipe by conniecooks
These are very yummy. Good and garlicky. Prep time does not include one hour chilling time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, finely grated
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced divided
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 lbs lean ground beef
- 12 kaiser rolls, halved
- 2 tablespoons garlic butter, melted
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 12 slices crisp bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine mayonaise, parmesan cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice, half of the garlic, pepper, worcestershire sauce, and the anchovy paste. Reserve half of this mixture in the fridge.
- To the remainig mixture, add the rest of the garlic, bread crumbs and ground beef.
- Form into 12 patties and chill in fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Grill 8 -10 min per side or until internal temp of 160°F.
- Brush Buns with Garlic Butter. Toast on grill.
- Toss the lettuce with remaining, reserved dressing.
- Place patties on toasted buns, top with lettuce and bacon.