Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 cups finely chopped zucchini
- 6 cups thinly sliced savoy cabbage (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili paste with garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint (optional)
- Toast sesame seeds in a large skillet over medium heat 3 minutes or until lightly browned, shaking the pan frequently. Remove from pan.
- Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add zucchini; cook 3 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Add cabbage and next 4 ingredients (cabbage through pepper).
- Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 6 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in sesame seeds and mint, if desired. Serve immediately.