Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
During the weekends when things are a little slower in my home, I have been making meals with several veggie side dishes. This Cabbage Orange Salad is one of our favorites. Easy to make, full of satisfying flavors and a burst of gorgeous color, it’s the perfect dish for any winter table. http://www.elanaspantry.com/salads/cabbage-orange-salad/
- 1⁄2 head purple cabbage
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced into 1/2 inch segments
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 dash chili powder
- Slice the cabbage as thinly as possible.
- Place cabbage in a large bowl, add the orange segments.
- Toss with olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice then sprinkle with a dash of chili powder.