Recipe by franrobson
cute little critters that are guaranteed many oohs and aahhs at your next meal with friends. Great for a childs party as well
- 1⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled shredded wheat cereal
- 2 tablespoons skim milk powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 40 sliced almonds
- 5 currants
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl stir together the peanut butter and honey.
- Stir in crumbled shreddd wheat biscuit, skim milk powder and sesame seeds.
- Form heaping tsp of mixture into bee shapes.
- Dip toothpick in cocoa powder and press gently onto bees bodies to form stripes.
- Press almond into side of each bee for wings (2 per side).
- Cut currants in half and stick on bees for eyes.