- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry vermouth
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 uncooked jumbo shrimp
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Butter large baking pan.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in large bowl.
- Arrange shrimp cut side up in prepared pan.
- Mound filling atop shrimp, pressing to compact.
- Bake until golden brown, 10- 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately with melted butter (garlic butter goes very well with this).