Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
An easy and mouthwatering appetizer!
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry vermouth
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 uncooked jumbo shrimp
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Butter large baking pan.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in large bowl.
- Arrange shrimp cut side up in prepared pan.
- Mound filling atop shrimp, pressing to compact.
- Bake until golden brown, 10- 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately with melted butter (garlic butter goes very well with this).
s'kat, this was easy indeed and delicious! I drizzled garlic butter over these when they came out of the oven. Mmm!
I think there might be a typo in this recipe. 1 TB of paprika was alot of paprika. It was the dominant taste. Maybe one tsp was meant? The cooking time for the shrimp was right on though and they were nice. Too much paprika for me though.But the shrimp was cooked well.
YUM! This was WONDERFUL and a HUGE hit on Christmas Eve! I was a little worried being the firt time I made them but it was super easy and to die for!! One change..I didn't have Dry Vermouth so I just used milk! Thank you SO much for sharing!!