Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Butter, onion, basil and garlic make this bundt a beautiful and savory table delight. Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/1833
- 24 Rhodes frozen rolls, thawed but still cold
- 236.59 ml chopped sweet onion
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh basil
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients but the rolls. Dip each roll into mixture. Place rolls in a bundt pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Pour any remaining butter mixture over rolls. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size or nearly to top of pan.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 30-35 minutes. Cover with foil the last 10 minutes of baking. Immediately after baking, invert on a serving platter.