Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Posted in response to another member's request for recipes using butterscotch squares.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄3 cup liquid honey
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups butterscotch chips
- 2 cups corn flakes, slightly crushed
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Cream the butter, sugars, honey and egg thoroughly.
- Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Drop the dough by tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
- Cool for 5 minutes on the sheet, then transfer to a rack and cool completely.