Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Southern Living, February 2001. You can substitute peanut butter morsels for the butterscotch morsels, if desired.
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup shoestring potato sticks, broken into pieces
- Melt morsels in a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in peanuts and potato sticks.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper, and cool completely.
I searched all over for this recipe from my childhood - thanks for posting it. Weused to mix 2 parts chocolate chips and 1 part butterschotch chips to make this just a bit less sweet.
These were great..I made them out of the peanut butter-chocolate swirls, other than that use directions as written. Thanks for sharing.