Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is my Grandmother's recipe. She always made big batches of these to bring to the Poconos when we were vacationing. I have seen other recipes for this but they always have other additions such as nuts, raisins and pretzels etc., she never made them any other way than this; plain and simple. Cooking time includes chill time.
- 3 (6 ounce) packages butterscotch chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- In a saucepan over low heat melt the chips with the milk.
- Remove from heat .
- In large mixing bowl, combine the noodles with the butterscotch mixture, mix until coated.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto wax paper lined cookie sheets.
- Chill for at least 2 hours or until firm.