Recipe by Kathy(
I'm not sure where I found this recipe. Possibly on a food blog that I altered to fit our taste.
- 709.77 ml chopped butternut squash (steamed or roasted)
- 236.59 ml cooked quinoa
- 236.59 ml rinsed black beans
- chopped scallion
- garlic powder
- ground pepper
- 5 low-carb whole wheat tortillas
- 236.59 ml crumbled feta or 236.59 ml gorgonzola or 236.59 ml Cotija cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam or roast butternut squash. Cook quinoa so you have 1 cup.
- Mix together the squash, quinoa, beans, and scallions.
- Season (to taste) with garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Place 1 cup of filling on a tortilla, top with cheese, and roll/fold up as desired.
- Can be toasted on a grill or panini press if desired.