The best pumpkin soup recipe I have tasted! I saw it on River Cottage.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a sauce pan and cook onion until translucent, then add chilli, ginger and garlic.
- 2Add the butternut and some salt and pepper, stir and cook for about 5 minutes.
- 3Add the chicken stock and cook for about 20 minutes, until the butternut is soft.
- 4whizz in a blender.
- 55. Whisk the peanut butter with a small amount of the hot soup, then return it to the soup and stir well.
- 66.Take off heat and stir through lime and coriander.
Browse Our Top Pumpkin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pumpkin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butternut and Nut Butter Soup
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.2
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 439.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: