Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
The best pumpkin soup recipe I have tasted! I saw it on River Cottage.
Make and share this Butternut and Nut Butter Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and cook onion until translucent, then add chilli, ginger and garlic.
- Add the butternut and some salt and pepper, stir and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and cook for about 20 minutes, until the butternut is soft.
- whizz in a blender.
- 5. Whisk the peanut butter with a small amount of the hot soup, then return it to the soup and stir well.
- 6.Take off heat and stir through lime and coriander.